The name of "Empresa de Sondagens e Fundações, Lda." was changed to "Empresa de Sondagens e Fundações Teixeira Duarte, Lda.", marking a change in the company's operating paradigm, with the engineer Ricardo Esquível Teixeira Duarte assuming a prominent position in relation to the other partners.

The following year, Teixeira Duarte moved its headquarters to Rua da Betesga, 57, 3rd floor, in Lisbon. Later, and in accordance with the toponymy change of 1950, this address would become Praça da Figueira, 18. 3rd.

In the meantime, and as a result of this growth, a Yard had already been set up, in Rego, in Lisbon, to support the works in progress.

In 1944, the Teixeira Duarte brand was registeredand published in the Boletim da Propriedade Industrial (Industrial Property Bulletin), later giving rise to the current insignia.

X